All Steel pure is a new uniquely sustainable* choice of highly durable cookware for the quality-conscious consumer. With a brilliantly functional and durable design and visually pleasing aesthetics , Pure offers you a new generation of uncoated, extremely durable cookware that combines sustainability and carefree use.
Clean uncoated stainless steel pans can be used at high temperatures and put in the oven. They are ideal for browning meat. However, it is important to adjust the temperature gradually to avoid burning and sticking. The surface of uncoated stainless steel pans may brown at lower temperatures compared to pans with some non-stick coatings. They are extremely durable and almost eternal thanks to the clean surface of the stainless steel.
*Made from 90% recycled materials, easily recyclable and plastic-free.
Stainless steel cookware All Steel Pure Fiskars :
- durability - made of durable 18/10 stainless steel (metal utensils can be used on the pan)
- safe handle - the stainless steel handle always stays cool when used on the hob
- unique recessed grooves - grooves ensure even spillage of cooking oil when frying
- 3-layer base - the thick 3-layer base is optimized for efficient and even heating of the pan
- reinforced edge - the shaped reinforced edge increases the strength and durability of the pan
- ground for easy care - the matt inner surface is made by a fine grinding technique under liquid
- made in Finland - all steel pans are manufactured in the Sorsakoski factory in Finland
- the cookware is suitable for all types of hobs and for ovens up to 270 °C
- extended warranty period of 25 years
- heat source: gas, electricity, induction, ceramic, halogen
- material: stainless steel 18/10
- pan diameter: 28 cm
- suitable for use in the oven (max. up to 270 ⁰C)
- solid handle
- weight: 1.3 kg